True Stories.
(Not to replace medical advice.)
I’ve decided
to share the true stories of people I know who have told me of their success in
finally losing weight after deciding to ask angels for help.
How? Simple—they
applied the information found on page 47 in How To Work With Angels, by Elizabeth Clare
Prophet, specifically working with the Angels of Illumination (Archangel Jophiel):
Ask Them (the
Angels of Illumination) For:
·
Spiritual gifts: wisdom, illumination,
understanding, inspiration, clear seeing, connection with your Higher Self.
·
Practical assistance: help in absorbing information…freedom from
addictions; dissolution of ignorance, pride and narrow-mindedness.
Their calls and prayers to the angels for help and direction compelled the answers and they came across the correct diets that worked for them, diets they had never heard of before, some of which had been around for a long time.
While I do not personally recommend any particular diet for weight-loss, I do highly
recommend reading How To Work With Angels for inspiration, help and practical
guidance for any problems or concerns that you or your family or friends may be
dealing with, no matter how great or small.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Polite comments, recommendations of other related websites and sincere questions are always welcome!